Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessica sanchez american idol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Jessica sanchez american idol Empty
PostSubject: Jessica sanchez american idol   Jessica sanchez american idol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 pm

American Idol is entering the last round with increasingly dramatic pace. Not only judges but also the fans are curious and eager to know who will win this prestigious competition.

American Idol surprised with "I Will Always Love You"

Jessica Sanchez expressing the song "I Will Always Love You"

Last night (7/3), the semi-finals in American Idol, all those present were surprised to be moved when listening to the song "I will always love you" - immortal masterpieces of the Diva Whitney Houston tried.

Candidates brave the song is Jessica Sanchez. Before that, there have been many successful cover song, but that song was hard and not everyone can express their personalities are such a great front of Whitney Houston.

Jessica said: "I know there are people who can not sing his best song, but I will sing it as gratitude sent to Whitney. We will never forget you." It is the sincere so should the practice singing, Jessica received much encouragement, encouragement of relatives, fans, friends and even the composer of "I Will Always Love You" - Dolly Parton.

Clip show of Jessica Sanchez

When the first melodious spoke, the hall was quiet in emotion, and Jessica Sanchez singing hard as if she were actually mixed in each lyric, every note. Do not bother to evaluate the jury and the audience's reaction, Jessica showed off her. Hidden somewhere, listeners have seen pictures of Whitney Houston.

After Jessica finished performances, the judges were all for her good judgment. J.Lo judges commented: "I was really touched. I have a feeling that Whitney was singing. " That comment is precious because it means: The performances of Jessica too perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Jessica sanchez american idol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1