Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barbara Walters reveals she had an affair with Senator Edward Brooke then married.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Barbara Walters reveals she had an affair with Senator Edward Brooke then married. Empty
PostSubject: Barbara Walters reveals she had an affair with Senator Edward Brooke then married.   Barbara Walters reveals she had an affair with Senator Edward Brooke then married. I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:52 pm

After three decades of silence, MC most famous America runner Barbara Walters reveals she had an affair with Senator Edward Brooke then married.

Her information is revealed in Oprah Winfrey's television show will air on the 3rd to. In that Barbara Walters said of her relationship with Senator Brooke just ended a few years of the late 1970s, precisely in 1978, Brooke lost time in the third term election.

Senator Edward Brooke is a Republican delegate in peaceful way from Massachusetts, he was elected in 1967. Brooke is also the first African American elected to the Senate. Both Brooke and Walters knows that his career will crash if two of their romance broke out, especially on the political career of her.

At that time, Walter has twice "break up", she is emerging TV stars, MC of the "Today" on NBC blockbuster, then she moved into the lead for ABC News show. At that time, Walters MC is one of the most successful American television. Brooke later divorced also. Her secret romance with Senator Brooke in secrecy forever if she did not reveal out.

Barbara Walters reveals she had an affair with Senator Edward Brooke then married. 080502093609-948-256
Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey.

AP reporters tried to communicate with former Senator Brooke is living in Miami to confirm information he shutdown.

Walters was the guest of Oprah Winfrey's television show, the main topic of conversation around the content new memoir "Audition" her. In it, Walters fans share the same moments of glory and bitterness of life as television host, and of course indispensable picture of daily life after the lens of the famous female MC.

Also at the TV show Oprah, Walters said she thought much about severed ties with Brooke after a call from an anonymous friend, recommended terminating the relationship with Brooke.

He said: "This is going to bottom out in my bung. It would ruin her career." People will not forget to remind you of Brooke Walters about to the next election term next year: "This also affects his career, she should soon stop them."

When Winfrey asked, "At that time she still loves Brooke", "sure, love to the other is mad again," Walters insists.

"He (Brooke) is interesting and intelligent, we had happy times together in Washington."

The audience was dumbfounded at the scene to hear Walters about his sister Jackie of her disability. Childhood, there are times when she felt extremely awkward because you Jackie.

"She's terrible stutter, people laughed at her. They also laugh at me too. I never dared to lead your friends back home, I felt guilty, because she really is worth love, I see nothing ridiculous at all. " Jackie Walters died in 1985 of ovarian cancer.

"Every time I think of her, I just cried. Jackie very pretty and lovely ..."

Barbara Walters and stars in his own name on the Walk of Fame.

Barbara Walters is one of the names "prestige" on American television, she was the MC, journalists have worked closely for years with two television show Today and The View. She is attached to star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his contribution to the development of the U.S. entertainment industry.

Brooke works two consecutive terms in the U.S. Senate from 1967 to 1979, when it is known for his aggressive fighting activities for housing for low-income people and increasing the minimum wage for labor.
Because of his dedication, in 2004, Brooke was awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom for his career, a great honor that so far only 21 MPs have been in U.S. history.

Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Barbara Walters reveals she had an affair with Senator Edward Brooke then married.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1