Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Lambert - the artist and American actor, living in the city of Los Angeles, California

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Adam Lambert - the artist and American actor, living in the city of Los Angeles, California Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert - the artist and American actor, living in the city of Los Angeles, California   Adam Lambert - the artist and American actor, living in the city of Los Angeles, California I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Adam Lambert - the artist and American actor, living in the city of Los Angeles, California 220px-Adam_Lambert_at_the_2010_SAG_Awards
Adam Mitchel Lambert (born January 29, 1982), the artist and American actor, living in the city of Los Angeles, California. May 2009 he became the second winners of the 8th season American Idol.

Youth and education

Lambert was born in Indianapolis, Indiana [2] and lived there a year before moving to California. He grew up in Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego, California and studied at Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, High School and Mount Carmel; in high school, he joined the theater program, chorus, and often performed with the school's jazz band. [3]

Lambert is a Jewish [4] and has performed at events of the Jews in Hebrew.

Personal life

Adam Lambert admitted to Rolling Stone magazine he is gay. Adam Lambert said: "I do not think anyone was surprised to hear I declare: I am gay. I am proud of yourself, it is my life. I was staying true to his nature from 8 years, I used to play clubs with other gay people, and I dressed up as women ... 3.4 times as long as I do, then I blog it up and then forgot to delete the image and it leaked everywhere ... I do not feel there is nothing to hide his true gender, the problem is that I will talk about it where? Obviously, with Rolling Stone is the best. "[29]

Adam was in the same room during Kris Allen American Idol. Adam Lambert joked: "I was floored when they knew in the room with a cute guy like that. That attracted me the most in the competition. Kris Allen cool, lovely, handsome, comfortable, open and tip the guy I like, except that he has a wife. "

Adam had a boyfriend is Drake Labry - workers in the home decoration that you have met at holiday two years ago in Lake Tahoe. The two soon broke up because Adam should focus on growing their business.

Adam Lambert ranked fourth in the list of attractive single man in the world of People magazine, the actor Chace Crawford, actor Chris Pine and Shia LeBeouf and actor topped the list of top 10 sexiest men in music.

Scandal

At the American Music Awards AMAs 2009 night 22/1, Adam Lambert kissed a male musician playing keyboards - Tommy Ratliff - while performing the song "For Your Entertainment". A lesbian kiss is nothing more shocking kiss between Britney Spears and Madonna on stage sister Awards 2003 MTV Video Music Awards. After that, Adam was the press and public criticism. He explained that his actions show the freedom to express feelings as well as the freedom of art. His father did not agree with that performance [30]. But Adam still thought I had done nothing wrong.

After the scandal at the AMA shortly, Eminem refers to "Mr. Lambert" in new song Elevator content mocked homosexuals. Adam Lambert is not out of anger and of great concern. On his Twitter page he wrote: "Wow Eminem reminds me of a song u? I definitely have to do the right thing even if he uses any book from any ... Rubbish
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Adam Lambert - the artist and American actor, living in the city of Los Angeles, California

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1