Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haylie Katherine Duff - She is starring the Material Girl and Napoleon Dynamite movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Haylie Katherine Duff - She is starring the Material Girl and Napoleon Dynamite movie Empty
PostSubject: Haylie Katherine Duff - She is starring the Material Girl and Napoleon Dynamite movie   Haylie Katherine Duff - She is starring the Material Girl and Napoleon Dynamite movie I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Haylie Katherine Duff - She is starring the Material Girl and Napoleon Dynamite movie Hilary-and-Haylie-Duff-cute-pictureHaylie Katherine Duff born May 19, 1985. She is starring the Material Girl and Napoleon Dynamite film. She is the sister of actress Hilary Duff. Haylie was born in Houston, Texas, USA. Her mother, Susan Duff is the production. Haylie's father is Robert Ehard Duff.Haylie larger 2 ½ years old Hilary Duff, Hilary actors are all known for the movie Lizzie McGuire.Nam 2004, Haylie filming Napoleon Dynamite. Haylie has also composed several songs in her album I gai.Metamorphosis (2003), Hilary Duff (2004) and in the song Gypsy Woman Hilary Duff's fourth album, Dignity. Haylie would own album, Masquerade in 2008.

Filmography

* True Women
* Addams Family Reunion
* I Love Your Work
* Napoleon Dynamite
* In Search of Santa
* Material Girls
* Nightmare
* My Sexiest Year
* Foodfight!
* Legacy
* The I Scream Man
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Haylie Katherine Duff - She is starring the Material Girl and Napoleon Dynamite movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1