Jesse McCartney (born April 9, 1987) is a singer, songwriter and American pop as an actor-Daytime Emmy Award. McCartney started to become popular in the early 2000s, is known as a member of the band Dream Street, and then separated to concentrate and solo career, starred in the television series Summerland.
McCartney was born in Westchester, New York, United States, his parents are Scott and Ginger McCartney. His maternal grandparents are Dick and Joyce Sarber, from Medocino, California. McCartney is a believer in Christianity. In 1988, his family relocated to Ardsley, Westchester, New York, where he grew up with a brother, Timothy ("Timmy") Glover Mark McCartney (December 20, 1996) and a sister, Lea Joyce McCartney (7 July 1991).
In 1999, McCartney joined the boy band Dream Street American and was a member until 2002. Jesse McCartney has described the experience as a "good start" for his solo career. The group earned a gold record with their debut CD, and broke up while touring with Aaron Carter. Was 15, Jesse began working for his solo career with a local band, featuring musicians Dillon Kondor (guitar), Peter Chema (bass), Katie Spencer (assorted keyboards), Russeku Alex (drums), Karina LaGravinese (background vocals) and Sharisse Francisco (background vocals), under the management of Ginger McCartney and Sherry Goffin Kondor, who co-produced his first album, Beautiful Soul.
McCartney released his first single in July 2003. This album contains three songs: "Beautiful Soul", "Do not You" and "Why Do not You Kiss Her". In 2004, he performed a duet with Anne Hathaway, "Do not Go Breaking My Heart", which is featured in the movie Ella Enchanted music.
McCartney began performing in local theatrical festivals in 7 years, before joining the National Journey of The King and I, aged 10 stripes with stars of Phil Of The Future, Ricky Ullman. He later appeared with Roger Daltrey of The Who in A Christmas Carol at Madison Square Garden. From 1998 to 2001, McCartney played Adam Chandler, Jr.. television program ABC's All My Children, the role that he has won the Daytime Emmy. Then he also starred in short film series Summerland, the film was aired on The WB network two parts. McCartney also played along with Elisabeth Harnois in an independent teen film directed by Todd Kessler, Keith, back in late 2005 to early 2006, including Jesse McCartney in the title. Until now, no one notices be issued any official release. He is also a voice actor for Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II.
In summer 2007, he appeared in an episode of Hannah Montana series is titled "When You Wish You Were A Star", when he starred him as a boyfriend of Hannah Montana. He also starred in an episode of his series The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. He voiced Theodore in Alvin and the Chipmunks movie (2007), Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009). He also voiced in the movie Tinker Bell Terence (2008), Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009).
In 2004, Jesse McCartney participated in the song "Come Together Now", a charity single to support the tsunami victims of 2004 Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina in 2005. In 2005, McCartney was registered as an official supporter of Little Kids Rock, a nonprofit organization providing free instruments and instruction for children in public schools across the country. He sat in the commander's seat as an honorary member. He continues to tour donations in 2005 as a relief for the disaster, record radio to bang the "Kids For A Drug-Free America", as a broadcaster for the St. Hospital . Jude Children's Research and including charity SPACE, which has been discovered by a childhood friend of his mother. Jesse performed at the Hope Rocks concert in 2005 to support City of Hope Cancer Center.
Awards and nominations
* 1998: Nomination: Grammy Award for Best Children's Album (for How Sweet It Is as part of the Sugar Beats)
* 2001: Winner: Young Artist Award - Best Performance in a Daytime TV Series - Young Actor
* 2001: Nomination: Soap Opera Digest Award - Outstanding Child Actor
* 2001: Nomination: Daytime Emmy - Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series
* 2002: Winner: Young Artist Award - Best Performance in a Daytime TV Series - Young Actor
* 2002: Nomination: Daytime Emmy - Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series
* 2005: Winner: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Male Artist 
* 2005: Winner: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Breakout Artist - Male 
* 2005: Winner: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Crossover Artist 
* 2005: Nomination: MTV Video Music Awards - Best Pop Video for "Beautiful Soul"
* 2005: Winner: Radio Disney Music Awards - Best Song to Put on Repeat
* 2005: Nomination: American Music Awards - Best New Artist
* 2005: Winner: Radio Disney Music Awards - Best Karaoke Song
* 2005: Winner: Radio Disney Music Awards - Best Male Singer
* 2006: Winner: Kids Choice Awards Award - Favorite Male Singer 
* 2006: Winner: TRL Awards Italy - Best "Tear" Award
* 2007: Nomination: Kids Choice Awards Award Italy - Best International Artist
* 2007: Nomination: TRL Awards Italy - Best Male Singer
* 2007: Nomination: TRL Awards Italy - Best Video for "Just So You Know"
* 2007: Nomination: Kids Choice Awards Award - Favorite Male Singer
* 2007: Winner: Radio Disney Music Awards - Best Male Singer
* 2008: Nomination: TRL Awards Italy - Man of the Year
* 2008: Nominated: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Male Artist
* 2008: Nominated: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Most Fanatic Fans
* 2008: Nominated: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Summer Song (Leavin ')
* 2009: Winner: Kids Choice Awards - Best Male Singer