Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kesha - is a singer-songwriter Americans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Kesha - is a singer-songwriter Americans Empty
PostSubject: Kesha - is a singer-songwriter Americans   Kesha - is a singer-songwriter Americans I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Kesha - is a singer-songwriter Americans Kesha-kesha-14290259-500-375
Kesha Rose Sebert (born March 1, 1987), also known as Kesha (read / kɛʃə / Kesh-ə, often written as Ke $ ha), is a singer-songwriter began working Americans from 2005. Her reputation began to be known from the sudden appearance of her head in singles "Right Round" by Flo Rida. The first single, "Tik Tok", released in August 2009 has achieved success beyond expectations. It became the song leader in 11 countries and reached a record of a single singer was the most downloaded several times in the first week of release. The song also became the first single to top the charts the longest by a female artist from 1977 to present. His debut album Ke $ ha, Animal, was released on January 5, 2010 album and became head of the U.S. charts.

1987-2005: The Early Years

Kesha was born in 1987 in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles. Her mother, Pebe Sebert, also a singer-songwriter. He has written all of country music in the 1970s. With "Old Flames Can not Hold A Candle To You," became the big hit of Joe Sun in 1978, and a chart-topper for Dolly Parton in 1980.

In 1991 the family moved to Nasville Pebe, where she has a new publishing contract. Kesha is usually led by the mother went into the studio, singing with her mother. She enrolled in a music school in Tennessee, and in class writing lyrics and passion for country music of Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, and Patsy Cline.

When she was 17, she left school at Franklin High School High School and returned to LA.

2005-2009: career started

While in Los Angeles, Kesha survive with meager wages from work waitress, telephone marketing in parallel with the implementation of his musical career at the studio and meet the partner's talent her. She lived with a father who is her moving here. Then she moved to live in an apartment in Echo Park, then an apartment in Laurel Canyon with my friends.

Kesha buffer used to sing along Paris Hilton single "Nothing In This World". Kesha also co-wrote songs for The Veronica, "This Love" with Toby Gad, backing vocals song "Lace and Leather" for Britney Spears, appeared in the video "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry. The appearance of the video Kesha friendship that arose between her and Perry, they frequently met in Los Angeles to chat and exchange knowledge of music.

Kesha's career marked a turning point in early 2009 when she sings with Flo Rida in the singles top the charts "Right Round". The story is told from Flo Rida and Kesha met Dr. Luke being in the collection, Flo Rida wanted a female voice for their songs and Dr. Luke was introduced to Flo Rida Kesha. Flo Rida liked her voice and after that they have partnered to add two more songs. She did not receive any profit from the "Right Round" and she also refused to appear in the video of the song because she wants to keep his image and she thought that the song does not match the image.

Between 2006 and 2009, her music has a lot of media, "Former overexposed Blonde" appeared in Degrassi: The Next Generation, then "Backstabber" and "Chain Reaction" was used in The Hills .

"When I first heard Right Round on the radio, I started screaming and crying," Kesha says. "I see more crazy, but back then, I have everything besides. I am working very hard to do like this and very happy to see the extreme difficulty that his wages. I mean, 3 years before I had to steal meat and canned vegetables from the store. Right now I have been at the head of a song, make my album, there is a change in the budget. To lead my mother ready to eat dark is the best feeling in the world "

And in August 2009, she also released her first single called "Tik Tok", a great success in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. On 23/03/2009, she appeared on stage with 3HO! 3 to perform the song "My First Kiss" with them, singing background and wrote "The Times Of Our Lives" for Miley Cyrus in the EP of the same name.

2009-present: Animal

Kesha was with Calvin Harris on tour in England and in America with Mickey Avalon. She also performed at Madison Square Garden December 11, 2009 for the Z100 Jingle Ball. She has appeared with Justin Bieber on stage Grammys last 52nd.

And 1.5.2010, released her debut album called "Animal", in collaboration with renowned producer as Dr.Luke and Max Martin. The album sold 152,000 copies in its first week of release in America, topping the charts in many countries, on the online music stores like iTunes, Amazon.

Single

* 2009: "Tik Tok"
* 2010: "Blah Blah Blah"
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Kesha - is a singer-songwriter Americans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1