Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Norah Jones - is a singer-songwriter, musician takes vienva piano, guitar, keyboard Americans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Norah Jones - is a singer-songwriter, musician takes vienva piano, guitar, keyboard Americans Empty
PostSubject: Norah Jones - is a singer-songwriter, musician takes vienva piano, guitar, keyboard Americans   Norah Jones - is a singer-songwriter, musician takes vienva piano, guitar, keyboard Americans I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Norah Jones - is a singer-songwriter, musician takes vienva piano, guitar, keyboard Americans NorahJonessongPics1pVGloO12Nv7aeM
Norah Jones Geethali Shankar (Bengali: গীতালি নোরা জোনস শঙ্কর), his stage name is Norah Jones, is a singer-songwriter, musician takes vienva piano, guitar, keyboard Americans in her blood stream Anglo, India and Bengal. [1] She debuted in 2002 with an album called Come Away With Me under the category of jazz, soul, folk, country and evoke negative effects of depression. With this album she received five Grammy Awards including how the largest category such as "Record of the Year" and "Best New Artist." Norah Jones has won nine Grammy Awards. Following the first successful, Norah Jones released two more studio album Feels Like Home and Not Too Late in 2004 and 2007. She will release her 4th album, The Fall, on 17/11/2009.Co has sold over 16 million albums in the U.S. and 32 million records worldwide and is a female jazz artist sold the most albums in the from 2000 to He or she also participates in the movies, most notably Elizabeth starred in the film My Blueberry Night (2007) directed by Wong Kar Wai. [2].

* 2002: Come Away with Me
* 2004: Feels like Home
* 2007: Not Too Late
* 2009: The Fall

DVD

* 2003 - Live in New Orleans
* 2004 - Live in 2004
* 2008 - Live from Austin, TX

EP

* 2001: First Sessions
tour

* 2002/2003: Come Away with Me Tour
* 2004/2005: Feels like Home Tour
* 2007/2008: Not Too Late Tour
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Norah Jones - is a singer-songwriter, musician takes vienva piano, guitar, keyboard Americans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1