Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pink - is a singer, songwriter Americans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Pink - is a singer, songwriter Americans Empty
PostSubject: Pink - is a singer, songwriter Americans   Pink - is a singer, songwriter Americans I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Pink - is a singer, songwriter Americans Pink2
Alecia Beth Moore, better known under the name Pink or P! Nk. She is a singer, American musician, best known in 2000 with the album Can not Take Me Home. She won two Grammy Awards and sold more than 35 million albums worldwide.

P! Nk honored Fame on the UK music in the position of the typical artist of the 21st century.

Childhood

P! Nk was born in Elkins Park family whose father is a veteran participated in Vietnam War and his mother was a nurse. She grew up in Doylestown, Pennsylvania and lived in the love of parents. The biggest influence in my life for her father. In her childhood, my father used to play guitar and sing for her to hear, he has turned the flow of music became ingrained in her subconscious P! Nk that day.

The artists impression and the most profound effect on the P! Nk is Janis Joplin, Steven Tyler, Bad Religion, Mary J. Blige, Bob Marley, Billy Joel, Indigo Girls, Don McLean, 2Pac and The Notorious BIG.

Right from childhood, her P! Nk mischief showed his singing talent though she or suffer from diseases of the throat. At the age of children, she has participated in the course skills and singing performances on stage. By the age of 14, P! Nk began performing in clubs throughout Philadelphia. Then about 2 years, she participated in a group of three members called Choice.

Musical career

A few years later, P! Nk really started professional music career when she signed a recording contract with the famous label LaFace Records localities. Her debut album titled Can not get Take Me Home released April 4, 2000.

In the spring of 2001, P! Nk along with rapper Lil 'Kim, American R & B / pop Mya, and pop singer Christina Aguilera as the popular song in 1975 titled Labelle's "Lady Marmalade". Produced by two manufacturers famous hip-hop as Rockwilder and Missy Elliott, the song is taken as the music in the film Moulin Rouge!. The single debuted at number one singles on the Billboard charts Hot 100 and won a Grammy for "Cooperation Best Pop".

After achieving a certain number of achievements, P! Nk proved tired of running the market and satisfy the tastes of music, she was determined to become a musician himself wrote the song song you want to show. Missundaztood result came out in November 2001 in which the songs were written by P! Ink is co-author. Coordinate with Perry in songwriting and production, P! Nk has received much praise for this album. Ranked fifth in the country charts and topped up in the charts in many other countries, the album has many hit songs like "Do not Let Me Get Me", "Just Like a Pill "and" Family Portrait ". M! Ssundaztood is the second biggest selling album in Britain in 2002 was P! Nk is the female artist with the best-selling album worldwide in the same year.

Not only that, the 3rd studio album of P! Nk, Try This, was released on November 11, 2003, nearly two years compared to the landmark birth of their second album. Although the album was ranked No. 9 in the U.S., Canada, UK and Australia with 3.5 million copies sold worldwide, but no record was less successful than expected and can not compete with the excellence that M ! ssunderztood achieved. All 3 singles in the album is "Trouble", "God Is A DJ" and "Last to Know" are not in the top 40 on the country charts but only in the top of the table rank in the musical market. However, Pink has received two Grammy nominations in 2004 for "Feel Good Time" and "Trouble".

Not so bored with these results, recording the 4th album she released as planned on April 4, 2006. I'm Not Dead is a combination of Pink songs and some other manufacturers including Max Martin, Billymann, MachoPsycho, Christopher Rojas, Butch Walker, Lukasz Gottwald and Josh Abraham. Album brought back to the P! Nk more successful than expected. Ranked sixth in the U.S., gold album award and each accounted for a high spot on the Billboard album chart Top 20, this album is the 5th best selling album of P! Nk. More than 6.5 million copies sold worldwide and meet all of the most successful in both England and Australia.

August 18, 2008, "So What" - the first single from their 5th album Funhouse officially released. The single quickly climbed to No. 1 in the singles charts in the U.S., UK, Canada and other countries. "So What" is the first single from Pink's champion at the Billboard Hot 100 as a single. At the same time she also Funhouse Tour launch tour. By the end of June 2009 over 4.2 million albums were sold worldwide.
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Pink - is a singer, songwriter Americans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1