Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyra Banks - is an African-American model

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Tyra Banks - is an African-American model Empty
PostSubject: Tyra Banks - is an African-American model   Tyra Banks - is an African-American model I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Tyra Banks - is an African-American model 55116269-tyra-banks-2
Tyra Lynne Banks was born on December 4, 1973) [3] is an African-American model known for TV series actually America's Next Top Model, who won the Emmy for talk show program. Tyra Banks / 'tairə' baeɳks / well known in other professions such as movie stars, singers, a successful businesswoman and former American teen idol. [4] [5] She was as a model of the catwalk the world like Paris, Milan, London, Tokyo and New York, but the role of TV Guide has exploded and own brand name of Tyra. When it comes to her, people think of as a producer and judge difficult of television reality training model America's Next Top Model; a presenter won Daytime Emmy Award for Chapter The Tyra Banks Show program. Tyra really is one of four African-American woman and one of the seven most powerful women in the U.S. [6].

Childhood

Tyra Banks was born in Los Angeles, California [3], is the daughter of Carolyn London - a fashion manager and NASA photographer - with Donald Banks, a computer expert. [7] The couple divorced on 1980, when Tyra was only six, however, but Tyra's family ties are still very peaceful. She was very close with her brother Devin Banks (born 1968). After that, his mother remarried with Carolyn Clifford Johnson. Then, Tyra moved to Inglewood, California to live, she graduated from high school Immaculate Heart (Los Angeles) in 1991. From Year 11, she has entered the first stride on the catwalk. [8]

Model

In the first fashion week in Paris, Tyra Banks has fascinated almost all the designers in their own style on the catwalk, and soon after Tyra was invited to perform for 25 digital fashion [9 ]. She also received the endorsement deals and contracts fashion shows for brands on the market giants such as Anna Sui, Coors Light beer, cosmetics CoverGirl, Badgley Mischka; fashion designer Bill Blass, Cynthia Rowley , the brand Chanel, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret, Yves Saint-Laurent (YSL), Donna Karan, Gemma Kahng, H & M, Isaac Mizrahi, Maria Snyder, chain fast food McDonald's, model management company Aislinn Dubois, Michael Kors, campaign ads for milk Thirsty?, Nicole Miller, sports brand Nike, Oscar de la Renta, Pepsi soft drinks, Perry Ellis, Randy Kemper, Richard designers Tyler, Rifat Ozbek, Swatch and Todd Oldham. Appeared on the fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, and Elle magazine.

Tyra is African American woman who first appeared on the cover of fashion magazines for ongGQ Forum [10] and Sports Illustrated swimsuit Swimsuit Issue. [11] In 1997, she received Supermodel of the Year award by the channel VH1 television organizations. The same year she was selected as the cover of Victoria's Secret catalog catalog [12].

May 05 2005, Tyra Banks retired from modeling career to concentrate on his television series is making. . Tyra is considered one of the iconic model [13], on par with Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Driver, Eva Herzigova, Iman, Elle Macpherson, Kate Moss, Shana Phipps, Claudia Schiffer, Stephanie Seymour and Amber Smith .

Moved into television and film

Tyra Banks started her career with a small television in four TV series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, who plays Will your main character's (played by Jackie Ames. Other films with the participation of Tyra is Felicity, MADtv, Nick Cannon's Wild 'N Out, Coyote Ugly, and The Price Is Right [14] and the voice of an episode of talk show (in animation) Space Ghost Coast to Coast [15] .

Currently, Tyra is produced, as the host and judges of the program America's Next Top Model. In addition, she also hosts The Tyra Banks Show [16], found a daily talkshow program targeted for young women. The program revolves around interviews with celebrities interwoven with the story happens in everyday life of people, much like the format (format) of The Oprah Winfrey Show. With banners reading "Inside every woman is a separate story ... and Tyra too.", Tyra has been promoting his series with a program of the series recalls her childhood for everyone to see. Many episodes also help women deal with problems in everyday life. First two seasons, the program recorded in her hometown of Los Angeles, but from autumn 2007, the program recorded in New York City. In 2008, Tyra Banks won the Daytime Emmy awards [17].

Last May 01 2008, Tyra Banks more attention to the system development program ANTM, The CW channel, to build a brand new TV reality-based fashion magazine.

In 1994, she played drama Higher Learning. Then continue with Lindsay Lohan in the Disney film Life-Size, [18]. The other film causing attention is Love Stinks (1999), Coyote Ugly (2000) and Halloween: Resurrection (2002).

Music

Tyra invited many music clips of Michael Jackson song "Black or White," Tina Turner with "Love Thing", Mobb Deep for "Trife Life" and George Michael with "Too Funky" (with former model Linda Evangelista ). In 2004, she recorded her first song, "Shake Ya Body", go with the top six contestants cuaAmerica's Next Top Model, Cycle 2. (Clip Music) Release the world on channel UPN, but with this song did not bring success to Tyra (can be said to fail miserably). She announced to the contestants of ANTM programs that "Singing is my passion from a very, very long time ... 6 years wasted - dodge the recording industry," but the talk shows she said, "I did not think I could do to waste six years to complete my unfinished work ... I almost have released the solo album entitled 'TYRA' but the fact that music has been squeezed dry my strength, so I decided to give up plans. "

Although the song "Shake Ya Body" is a heavy defeat for her, but in 2004 the record was Darkchild told JET magazine that Tyra "has enough innate talent to complete the project ... She are hard at work in the studio all possible. Many people also said that her ambition to become a diva's studio, for 3-4 hours work without respite. If you meet Tyra, you have to catch her stop work immediately, or you have to sit still bewildered to see her work ". [19] Jerkins talks about Tyra voice, '" People will be shocked to hear that tune. She was singing? I mean, Where only sing-beautiful, very special vocal blend is kept Soprano voice (soprano) with voice Alto (high and deep). I challenge her voice. I lifted her up, though not very high. I took her up with the songs fit individual voice. "[19]

Album "K.O.B.E." is a product of her collaboration and NBA basketball player Kobe Bryant, have already aired on NBA TV channel and was selected as the soundtrack Life-Size called "Be A Star" by Disney. She also was impressed with the soundtrack of the program America's Next Top Model
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Tyra Banks - is an African-American model

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1