Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyoncé back on fire and slim after childbirth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Beyoncé back on fire and slim after childbirth Empty
PostSubject: Beyoncé back on fire and slim after childbirth   Beyoncé back on fire and slim after childbirth I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Beyoncé back on fire and slim after childbirth 12052710
25/5 (local time) the past, Beyoncé Knowles has the audience in the reunion concert held at luxury resorts Revel, Atlantic City, USA.

This is the first stage of the fiery singer since the first born daughter Ivy Blue Carter in January last

Employers hit "Single Ladies" that the fans have to chisel the body of their great slimming

Before 5500 spectators present, Beyoncé said happily: "I feel great to be back in my home theater"

Is married to rapper Jay-Z was performing 27 consecutive self-deprecating songs including a string of hits has been associated with her ​​name as "Crazy In Love", "Irreplaceable," "Halo," "Run The World (Girls) "...

She also covers the immortal songs "I Will Always Love You" to commemorate the deceased female diva Whitney Houston

During the concert, Beyoncé has rather a series of eye-catching outfit. Reportedly, the costume designer for singer had to use this time to 500,000 Swarovski crystals to create this sparkling wings

Rapper Jay-Z were present in this concert in support of his talented wife. He proudly shared on Twitter: "I can only say that Beyoncé is the best performer in the world"
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Beyoncé back on fire and slim after childbirth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum 247 :: information :: World news and your comment-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com