Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brad Pitt's Troy workout.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Brad Pitt's Troy workout. Empty
PostSubject: Brad Pitt's Troy workout.    Brad Pitt's Troy workout. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Brad Pitt's Troy workout. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuMztkkE_438R25367ks5M6sNkU3rxVoDYq0E69yOKinVXRQf5R8yyal69CQ
Brad Pitt William Bradley Pitt, whose real name was born on December 18, 1963 at (Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA) is an American actor and film producer. Brad Pitt was voted one of the attractive man in the world [citation needed]. Brad received two Oscar nominations and received a Golden Globe Award out of four nominations.

Pitt began his acting career with a guest appearance on television, including her role in TV series Dallas on CBS in 1987. He started to get noticed through play cowboy in the movie Thelma & Louise (1991). Pitt received first leading role in the movie A River Runs Through It (1992) and Interview With The Vampire (1994). He was cast opposite Anthony Hopkins in the film drama Legends of the Fall in 1994, this role has helped him get a nomination for Golden Globe. In 1995, he was appreciated for his role in the movie Seven and Twelve Monkeys. Pitt was nominated for an Oscar and won the Golden Globe for best supporting role in his Twelve Monkeys (1996). Pitt shines in the film Fight Club (1999) and the famous movie Ocean's Eleven (2001) along with the sequels Ocean's Twelve (2004) and Ocean's Thirteen (2007). British success in terms of sales over Troy (2004) and [Mr. & Mrs. Smith]] (2005). Pitt received Oscar nominations Monday for the role of the same name in The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button (2008) and his latest film is Inglorious Basterds (2009)

After the end of the beautiful love with actress Gwyneth Paltrow, Pitt married actress Jennifer Aniston and their marriage lasted only five years. In 2009, his marriage to actress Angelina Jolie, their love story has attracted the attention of media worldwide. He and Jolie have three adopted children, Maddox, Zahara and Pax Thien (Vietnamese), in addition, they have three more children born, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne. Pitt owns a production company called Plan B Entertainment, the company producing the film won the Oscar for best picture in 2007, The Departed. Since the beginning of a relationship with Angelina Jolie, Pitt increasingly involved in many social activities both within and outside the country.

The early steps

Brad Pitt is the son of Jane Etta (nee Hillhouse), a counselor in high school, and William Alvin Pitt, owner of trucking companies. A brother named Doug Pitt (1966) and sister Julie Neal (1969). He grew up in Springfield, Missouri, where his family had moved to after his birth.Pitt attended Kickapoo High School, he was a member of the swim team, tennis and golf. In addition he was involved in clubs, debates, concerts of the school. As a member of the Sigma Chi, Pitt was involved in many activities of the association. After graduating from high school, Pitt University of Missouri in 1982. He studied journalism with special expertise in advertising, in 1985, two weeks before their exam, Pitt left the university and to Los Angeles to attend the courses in acting. When asked why he left the university, Pitt replied: "I feel the holiday hangover graduated near. I saw his friend a job and I'm not ready for the stable. I love movies images, it is the gate which leads me to another world, and Missouri is not where the film was born. After that I decided: If movies do not come to me then I will come to its own. "

Initial work

In Los Angeles, Pitt as many jobs as drivers, chicken costumes El Pollo Loco ... to pay fees for acting classes. He began studying acting with Roy London.Pitt began his acting career in 1987 with a distinguished role in the film No Way Out, No Man's Land, and Less Than Zero. He appeared on television for the first time with guest roles in the sitcom Growing Pains ABC of American radio. From May 12, 1987 to February, 1988, Pitt appeared in four period drama TV series on CBS, he plays Randy's boyfriend Shalane Mccall character (played by Charlie Wade).

Personal life

Brad Pitt married Jennifer Anistonvao July 2000 but later divorced in 2005. Press said that Jennifer denied intentions to have children with Brad.Pitt dating actress Angelina Jollie. Brad Pitt once said: I still love my ex-wife but fails to leave the children had with Jollie. Currently there are many rumors about Brangelina about to go separate ways.
Tags: Kim novak photos | Oprah winfrey show | Al pacino filmography
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Brad Pitt's Troy workout.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum 247 :: information :: World news and your comment-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com