Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 American Idol: Passionate night of 10 girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

2012 American Idol: Passionate night of 10 girls Empty
PostSubject: 2012 American Idol: Passionate night of 10 girls   2012 American Idol: Passionate night of 10 girls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Soon after the boys finished the show on 3/3 past our 10 girls entered the next round with spiritual vigor and full of hope ...
Schedule, the female contestants had to force on 3/3 but due to problems she was discharged Crystal Bowersox just barely recover health should be on the 3rd night in return for the male contestants. It is true as the general assessment of the jury, this year the quality of the ground slightly more female than the male distinct. Because of this reason that they do not have to consider too long when giving praise for the best girl.

2012 American Idol: Passionate night of 10 girls 10010910

Be given priority in the opening performance, thin up her new Crystal might have made ​​people breathe a sigh of relief because she not only become stronger physically, but even her voice processing are also exempt. With the song "Long as I Can See the Light" by Creedence Clearwater Revival, Crystal has made the judges happy. Randy has burst into praise she has a special voice and said: "I love this girl." Ellen for that Crystal is a natural talent no touchups. Simon appreciated her because she has shown strong personal bravery, not reliant on any one of sympathy. He said: "Last week I underestimate your capabilities. I am sure with you that tonight's performance is like when we found out Kelly Clarkson, a singer really grown from this stage. And I think we do have a real artist anymore, that's you. "
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

2012 American Idol: Passionate night of 10 girls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1