Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The star died 16 years can still perform

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

The star died 16 years  can still perform Empty
PostSubject: The star died 16 years can still perform   The star died 16 years  can still perform I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Creepiest and completely convinced that the reaction of the audience at the Coachella festival in California after witnessing legendary rapper Tupac Shakur appear on stage on the evening 15-4 (local time).

Especially as Tupac Shakur died 16 years ago. His performances are recreated through 3D technology.

About 100,000 spectators at the Coachella festival was extremely shocked to see Tupac was topless, wearing jeans and Timberland boots singing onstage with Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre song hit the Hail Mary, Ain ' t Nothin 'Like A Gangsta Party (translation: There is nothing like the gangsta party). He even stirred up the audience, mic and says: "You see how dear Coachella".

After that, performance is also an online community to stir. Millions of people have access to YouTube to see Tupac perform. On Twitter, millions of fans were really excited to talk about this subject. Even a series of artists expressed emotions on his personal page, such as Katy Perry said: "I think I cried when you see Tupac".

When you see Tupac song with Snoop Dogg, many viewers believe that he is still alive

Previously, the legendary Elvis Presley has also been reproduced in performances on stage with Celine Dion on American Idol 2007

The audience did not know that a screen (size about 9x4m) has been placed on the stage only a few seconds before Tupac appeared. A projector system has been put on high 54,000 lumen projector overlap of the Tupac image on screen (Lumen is a photometric quantity that the radiated power of the light beam emitted from a point light source, a shadow 75W incandescent lamp emits 1,100 lumens).

This is not the first time this technology is used to reconstruct the images of celebrities. Before that, some characters (including survivors) as Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Mariah Carey ... has appeared thanks to this technology.

(According to NYDN)
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

The star died 16 years can still perform

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1