Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allison Iraheta is an American singer from Los Angeles, California

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Allison Iraheta is an American singer from Los Angeles, California Empty
PostSubject: Allison Iraheta is an American singer from Los Angeles, California   Allison Iraheta is an American singer from Los Angeles, California I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Allison Iraheta is an American singer from Los Angeles, California Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOjo2yi6BCmOc6lRWBupK-pIsn1EJZ2YpksxfQBs6w5_OqlIJLIg
Allison Iraheta is an American singer from Los Angeles, California, she was fourth on American Idol (season Cool. Allison's debut album, Just Like You released December 1, 2009 [2]

Childhood

Allison was born in Glendale, California. Allison is the youngest in the house, have 2 brother. In 2001, she studied vocal music with Raphael Enriquez at art and music school in Los Angeles. Before fame, Allison has performed at La Curaçao Latin supermarkets and every school concert, Stars for the Arts.

American Idol

Allison American Idol auditions (season Cool in San Francisco in 2009. She sang "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" by Aretha Franklin. Simon Cowell said "Pay attention to that little girl" and Paula said that Allison would be a "dark horse" (a player unexpectedly) in the competition.

Judges Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson statement that is worth watching Allison in the competition [5] [6] after she performed "Alone" Heart of the band. She received the praise of the judges. Allison was the top elected leader in group 2, along with Kris Allen and American Idol runner Adam Lambert.

Allison started the competition with all of Michael Jackson, "Give In to Me". Once again, Paula praised her as a "rock star". Next week, Allison performed "Blame It On Your Heart" by Patty Loveless. Allison received praise from the judges, but in the bottom 3 for the first time. At Motown Night, Allison performed a cover of The Temptations "Papa Was a Rollin 'Stone". Kara DioGuardi praised Allson have a voice "comes from god, no one can be taught. I sing like she sang about 400 years."

The Top Downloads night, Allison selection of No Doubt song, "Do not Speak" and standing in the Bottom 3 again. The Top 8 performance, Allsion singing Bonnie Raitt's "I Can not Make You Love Me" and received much acclaim concentration. Randy Jackson compared her to Kelly Clarkson American Idol season 1, and Kara said: "You know what? I think we should record '. After cover "I Do not Want to Miss a Thing" during Movie Night, Simon Cowell said, "We children from throughout the program and I was the only girl hopes to win". Paula compares her to Adam Lambert, said that both owners share a "sauce Special" (special sauce).

During the top 7, Allison performed "Hot Stuff". Simon Cowell commented that performance excellence. "Allison and Kara is praise khan said:" It was like a ten-nine. "The next night, Lil Rounds eliminated from the competition, Allison is the only female candidate last. week later, Allison performed the song received a warm wild reefs "Someone to Watch Over Me" Jackson compared her singing ability with P! nk, while DioGuardi said: "Tonight I have change some fan ... If you are not selected, I do not know what would happen! "

During the program results, get Allison in the top 2 vote along with Danny Gokey. Next week, Allison solo song "Cry Baby" and closed the program with "Slow Ride" duet cungAdam Lambert and received praise from the judges for that duet. Kara described her as "rock goddess". Mentor Slash commented that Allison own voice than most women twice her age.

On 06/05/2009 Allison was eliminated from the competition, rated 4 [7] [8] Slash said that "Allison did not deserve to be excluded too early. She has incredible potential," [9] The same idea comments, the director Rickey Minor sound "completely shocked" by the results [10] Judge Kara express frustration when Allison was kind and said: "I was really disappointed when Allison left because I think she very talented. Every week I see her become more mature. She touches the true meaning of the song and performed it in no way a girl 16, 17 which can be

The band

David Immerman - lead guitar, backing vocals (2009-present)
Priscilla Fire - bass, backing vocals (2009-present)
Zoux - keyboards, backing vocals (2009-present)
Valerie Franco - drums, backing vocals (2009-present)
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

Allison Iraheta is an American singer from Los Angeles, California

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1