Forum 247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum 247

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Denver - is a folk music singer and American folk rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptthang63
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1114
Đến từ : Cần Thơ

John Denver - is a folk music singer and American folk rock Empty
PostSubject: John Denver - is a folk music singer and American folk rock   John Denver - is a folk music singer and American folk rock I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:25 pm

John Denver - is a folk music singer and American folk rock 538840
John Denver (birth name: Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr.; December 31, 1943 - 12 months 10 in 1997) is a folk music singer and American folk rock, is one of the greatest musicians of the 1970s. He recorded and released some 300 songs, of which nearly half of which he compiled in 1977, he was chosen is the first poet (Poet Laureate) of Colorado. The Denver songs filled with love of nature. Songs like "Take Me Home, Country Roads", "Leaving on a Jet Plane," "Calypso," "Annie's Song", "Thank God I'm A Country Boy", and "Rocky Mountain High" known throughout world.
Back to top Go down
https://muaban247.forum-viet.net

John Denver - is a folk music singer and American folk rock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1